State of AI Report 2020
The State of AI Report analyses the most interesting developments in AI. We aim to trigger an informed conversation about the state of AI and its implication for the future. The Report is produced by AI investors Nathan Benaich and Ian Hogarth.
Download 2020 Report
Now in its third year, the State of AI Report 2020 features invited contributions from a range of well-known and up-and-coming companies and research groups. The Report considers the following key dimensions:
- Research: Technology breakthroughs and capabilities.
- Talent: Supply, demand and concentration of AI talent.
- Industry: Areas of commercial application for AI and its business impact.
- Politics: Regulation of AI, its economic implications and the emerging geopolitics of AI.
- Predictions: What we believe will happen and a performance review to keep us honest.
Co-authored in London (UK) by: